Hereby, the First Heartland Securities Joint-Stock Company (hereinafter referred to as the Company) notifies of the Board of Directors decision on the placement of unplaced authorized shares of the Company (Minutes dated July 23, 2018). The list of shareholders entitled to the preemptive purchase of the placed shares of the Company was compiled by the registrar of the Company as of July 23, 2018.
- Amount and types of placed (sold) securities:
Ordinary voting shares of First Heartland Securities JSC, NIN KZ1C56770015;
Of the number of unplaced authorized shares – 283,772 (two hundred eighty three thousand seven hundred seventy two), which is 0.1505% of the number of unplaced authorized shares of the Company.
- The ratio of the number of placed shares of the Company (net of shares repurchased by the company) to the number of placed securities by their types:
1,115,008: 283,772 (3.929239: 1)
- Conditions for the acquisition of placed (tradable) securities with an indication of the payment term for securities, taking into account the requirements of Section 16 of the Law on Joint Stock Companies:
- Within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of shares placement notification by the Company, a shareholder is entitled to submit an application for the acquisition of shares in accordance with the right of preemptive purchase.
- Payment for the shares of the Company acquired under the pre-emptive right of purchase is carried out by the shareholder within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of application for their acquisition. In case of non-payment of ordinary voting shares of the Company, the application is considered invalid after the specified period.
- The placement (sale) price of the placed (sold) securities established by the body of the company authorized to make such a decision is 11,065.23 tenge (eleven thousand sixty five tenge twenty three tiyn).
- Postal addresses at which the shareholder submits an application for the purchase of placed (tradable) securities:
The shareholder may submit an application for the shares acquisition of the Company by right of preemptive purchase on purpose or by sending the application by mail to the address: 45 Haji Mukana st., Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan, 050059,
Applications are accepted by the Corporate Secretary of the Company Nasyrova Gulfiya Azizovna: contact phone: + 7 (727) 258 1505, ext. 11076.